WSR app将你的iOS设备转变为方便实用的遥控器，控制你的digital wireless D1。可以配置、管理和监控单个或多个设备。
实用且便利：用于音乐和舞台工作，WSR app可以配置、组织及监控所有ew D1射频连结的每一个细节。
SpeechLine Digital Wireless是为演说者、讲师和主持人服务的专业解决方案：WSR app让你可以远程跟踪所有的射频连结。
将所有接收器放在理想位置——并从最适合工作的地方进行工作，无论是在调音台旁，在制作办公室中或在舞台前方。WSR app可以操控所有设置。Ew D1的均衡器、咝声消除器、自动电平控制，以及输出信号均可以进行调整。SpeechLine DW用户可以为男性或女性人声进行优化，创建档案，或者切换低切滤波器开关。
WSR app需要配合ew D1和SpeechLine DW系统的最新固件版本使用。接收机开机时，可自动检测到固件版本过时的设备，并提供升级（需要接入互联网）。
In which GHz band should the router operate?
- The router should preferably operate in the 5 GHz band
- If the router operates in the 2.4 GHz band, possible sources of interference such as WiFi or Bluetooth should be switched off.
On which iOS devices does the WSR app work?
- iPhone® 5+ / iPad® 2+ / iPad Air®
From which iOS version onwards does the WSR app work?
On which Android devices does the WSR app work?
- The WSR app is currently not available for Android devices!
With which devices is the WSR app compatible?
- The WSR app has been specially developed for ew D1 and SpeechLine DW devices.
How does the WSR app differentiate between ew D1 and SpeechLine DW devices?
- SpeechLine DW menus have silver strips/bands and adjustable settings such as Sound Profile (male, female, customized) or Low Cut
- Ew D1 menus have black strips/bands and adjustable settings such as Equalizer (presets or customized), De-Esser, Automatic Gain Control, Audio Output or Low Cut
How many devices can be managed simultaneously using the WSR app?
- Ew D1 series: up to 15 devices
- SpeechLine DW series: up to 21 devices
The WSR app does not detect the ew D1 or SpeechLine DW devices – what can I do?
- Check the power supply and the cable connections (Ethernet).
- Check the network setup (see also: “How do I set up my network?”)
- Check the firewall settings of your router
The WSR app detects my ew D1 / SpeechLine DW device but does not connect to it – what can I do?
- The WSR app can only be used with devices that are running the latest firmware. If Internet access is available, you can update the firmware via the WSR app. (See also: “How do I update my ew D1 or SpeechLine DW devices?”)
What is the Multiselect function and how do I use it?
- This function facilitates the simultaneous configuration of multiple devices.
- Ipad: The Multiselect function allows you to adjust audio settings for several devices simultaneously. (Please note that the Multiselect function does NOT work when ew D1 & SL DW devices are mixed together in a system).
- Iphone: “Apply to all” function: One setting is applied to all other devices. Device selection is NOT possible.
- All default values are displayed in orange when settings differ among devices,
values are displayed in white when settings are identical on all devices.
Do I lose my WSR app settings if the app is switched off?
- No, all settings are retained and are applied to and stored in the receiver settings.
How do I update my ew D1 or SpeechLine DW devices?
- The devices can be updated via the WSR app. To do so, select a device and check the availability of an update via the “Device” menu item. If an update is available, you will be asked to download it.
Is there a parent/child available?
- No, there is no parent/child available. However, the last change made to a parameter becomes effective.
- It is recommended to protect the wireless network with a password / to limit access to the wireless network.
How do I set up my network?
- Step 1 (Network settings):
The mDNS function allows to automatically detect and display devices on your network.
SpeechLine DW: mDNS has to be enabled on the SpeechLine DW receiver (Network Settings menu item “mDNS”) so that the WSR app can detect the device and communicate with it.
ew D1: mDNS is enabled by default
- Step 2 (IP setup):
Usually, DHCP is used in networks to automatically assign IP addresses. If DHCP is used, no further configuration is required.
If DHCP is not available or if you have complex networks, please contact your network administrator who will configure the network including IP assignments.
- Step 3 (Device setup):
Receiver, router and WSR app device have to be in the same network. The receiver and the router have to be connected to each other via Ethernet cable, the WSR app device has to be connected to the router via WiFi.
The WSR app automatically detects devices on the network and lists them.